

Several friends have had birthdays, so I've been making them postcards and matching ATCs using my digi stuff. I mail the postcard in a clear envelope. I really like how they look, so I'm sharing with you today. (Kit elements are mostly from kbandfriends.com)

7 comments:
these are all adorable! you really are becoming a digi queen too! amazing stuff! :)
WONDERFUL!!! Love how you are using all the cool digi stuff!!!
I just wanted to Thank you for the lovely Postcard and let you know that I will be posting it on my site in the next few days. This was such a kind and welcomed gift, and very lovely.
Susan of Raspberry Road Designs
oh, I adored my postcard and ATC! It looks super in person too! My only dilemma is should I separate them so I can display the ATC in my ATC folder , or keep them together!? I'm leaning towards the latter--I can't bear to keep them apart!
This are so cute! I bet they are fab in the clear envies. Love this idea!
Oh, yea...love your new template/colors here on the blog!
and they are both wonderful but of course i love miiiiine! thank you so much again!
Your digital stuff is amazing!! I love the images you use..you have such talent! Keri
Post a Comment