Monday, September 17, 2007

50 Golden Years


This is my entry for this week's Gothic Arch challenge. I don't know if I like it or not. I like the idea of a golden wedding party with her corsage and the invitation there, but I don't know if it works. But, I'm not fooling with it anymore. Thanks for looking. (Picture from dead Fred)

17 comments:

Lisa Renéa said...

Linda!! woo hoo! I love this! I think the flowers are perfect-beautiful arch!

Barbara said...

Nicely done and I like the flower corsage.

Tracy said...

it's just lovely miss!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, splendid.
A beautiful Arch

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful arch

Anonymous said...

fabulous arch, great work

Anonymous said...

Linda
I love it! your details are so perfect for the theme and the photo makes me smile! beautiful work!

Babsarella said...

Cute!!! The pretty flowers are a great addition to this beautiful arch!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, original and "tendre" I don't how to say in english but I love it!!!!
pat

Kat W said...

It looks great just the way it is! Good work! :)

liannallama said...

It's really cute and wouldn't it be a great centerpiece for an anniversary party!?

Kerilou said...

Oh, I like it!! Old people are so cute! Nice work! Keri

Anonymous said...

Quelle bonne idée et quelle belle réalisation j'adore!!!!!

Dymphie said...

Great theme Linda! The couple looks so happy :) Love all the little extras you added.

Sija said...

Beautiful arch!

Rika said...

Great idea!
beautiful arch!

Sue McGettigan said...

I think it's really lovely Linda!