1. I chose redplaid3 as my handle because I was wearing a red plaid nightgown at the time I chose a user name and 3 is my favorite number.
2. Red is my favorite color followed closing by green and pink.
3. I am a Jane Austen fan, big time. I read Pride & Prejudice at least once a year and watch the movies a couple of times a year. I want to tour England someday but I want to see all the sites from the movies.
4. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love being a Mormon and reading the Bible and/or Book of Mormon is part of my daily routine.
5. My parents named me "Linda Lou" Palmer. They meant "Linda Lou" to be one name said together everytime. Luckily, my school teachers dropped the Lou thinking it was a middle name. I'm so glad! I hate "Lou."
6. I used to be passionate for quilting. I have about 25 quilts of various sizes I've made. I got tired of it, though, and switched to paper crafts. Paper is much more forgiving and takes up less space.
7. I extract names for genealogical research. I type in names, birthdates, etc. from mostly Census records, so that the records will be available online and so they can be indexed. That way genealogist don't have to look through page after page of census records and try and decipher the handwriting in order to find their ancestors. I enjoy doing it. I did 3,000 names in March (my first month) and 5,000 names in April. I'm behind for this month and have only done around 1200. I'm not required to do a certain amount, but try to do 100 names per day. Got behind this time.
Thanks for reading! LInda
Now I'd like to tag Dymphie, Christa, and Tracy to do this on their blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Linda....i was giggling when i read '3 is my favorite color' cuz guess what...........it is my favorite color also :o) It is great to read these little tidbits and learn more about you.
fascinating - i knew most of those things (i'm happy to say :-)) although now i feel bad cos i have been calling you Lindalou for so long - only meant as an endearment. i hope you know that sweetie. anyway i'm off to tell 7 things about me :-) and i'm linking you up on my blog k?
Hi Linda....I didn't know you had a blog. I'm going to link you to my blog too. I like your work space and the things you've been making. So glad I have a place to come look :). I've missed seeing your stuff.
...and 3 is my fave number too.
Wow what a fantastic job! I'd love that. I trawl my way through records online, so have people like you to thank...thanks :0)
Post a Comment