Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Word Wands--Isa's Challenge: A, Art, Green

These are word wands--actually, tongue depressors like doctors use.
Say AH for "Art" and "Always."
(I'll use these on journal or deco pages in the future.)

16 comments:

Isabelle Norris said...

hey ! I like that ! really unusual !
Great work
thanks for playing Linday
isa x

Jacqueline said...

Nice and artsy Linda - how unique!

Hazel said...

I love the idea of the "word wands". Great stamping.
Hazel.

stamp and scrape said...

They also look like giant lolly sticks. I always marvel when people think out of the box like this - what do you do with them now - wave them? Very original. Ros

Dymphie said...

These are super cute Linda! very original :-)

gaby braun said...

I like this! It's unusual, but great.
gaby

Maggie Ann said...

How clever..and wonderful 'art'!

Anonymous said...

fun idea and beutiful work.love it!

Galina Varese said...

What a unique object to alter. Very clever and arty.

Donna Layton said...

How fun are these!! What a cool idea. I think they would make good bookmarks. So glad to have a place to see what you're doing!

Tracy said...

pretty darn cool. your mind is always coming up with amazing stuff miss ll

johanna said...

ingenious!! what a marvellous idea. let me steal it *g*. i have so many icecream sticks...

Anonymous said...

Well, I googled "word wand" & here I am...love them...now I've signed up for the swap on the Puzzle site...thanks for the inspiration Linda.
Annette(fromAustralia)

Anonymous said...

Linda these are so clever!

Linda B said...

these are so cool, what a clever and fun idea :)

any time you would like to trade ATCs or other art please feel free to email me :)
blumoth1971@hotmail.com

The Urban Chic said...

Hi Linda, Love you blog and your "word wands" I had fun making mine for Joan.