Monday, May 21, 2007

Tagged: My work space




Dymphie tagged me to show my work space. It's my dining room. The table at the far left is empty ready for a new project. It very seldom looks this nice. The clutter on the sideboard and dresser are more like it. I'm tagging: Rebecca, Cathy H, and Nancy.

3 comments:

Dymphie said...

Thanks for playing Linda. I can see no clutter, at least nothing cluttery according to me ;-)

Cathy said...

Linda, Thank you for tagging me. I'd previously posted many pictures of my studio during the remodel phase earlier in the year. So, I posted links to both my sewing area within our home and my studio. Of course, I decided to add a few pics, just as teasers, LOL! Enjoy!

Cathy said...

Oh gosh! I forgot to comment on your space... I'm terrible today, LOL! I love it! The simplicity of it... I often think I should "pare down" and simplify... but that means "work", LOL! I love the comfy and cozy homey appearance and the fact that you can create within the hub of your home. Thanks for sharing!