Linda, this is just too too adorable!!! Love the little cupcake and I know Michele will be thrilled to see one of her stamps incorporated into this lovely creation. Glad to know you are finding a bit of time to create.
Wow...this is great! I have been what to do some felt shapes on cards. Linda you are doing so many different kinds of crafting I love your mini crazy quilts as well as your doodles and the presents you made too!!! TFS!...Jan
5 comments:
Linda, this is just too too adorable!!! Love the little cupcake and I know Michele will be thrilled to see one of her stamps incorporated into this lovely creation. Glad to know you are finding a bit of time to create.
Linda, you are so thoughtful! This is darling, I'm sure Michele loved it :)
Wow...this is great! I have been what to do some felt shapes on cards. Linda you are doing so many different kinds of crafting I love your mini crazy quilts as well as your doodles and the presents you made too!!! TFS!...Jan
Gorgeous, such a sweet idea!
Your crazy quilts are beautiful and so detailed!
Linda, that's so cute!!
Post a Comment