I enjoyed making these for a Cool Winter 4x4" Crazy Quilt Square swap on clothpaperstudio at YAHOO. I enjoyed putting the cold and ice onto fabric. My finishing work could be better, though. SIGH!
These are great, Linda! Just gorgeous! I have an antique crazy quilt from an auction. My grandma Brooks used to make crazy quilts, and pillows when I was a kid! Keri
Oh, I love it! It's absolutely gorgeous!!! Perfect color choices.
{and that stitching is one of those the more you do "type" things; can't wait to see what mine's going to like IF I ever get back to patching it, so I can start stitching the seams, LOL!}
4 comments:
These are great, Linda! Just gorgeous! I have an antique crazy quilt from an auction. My grandma Brooks used to make crazy quilts, and pillows when I was a kid!
Keri
You did a marvelous job on these quilt squares. The stitching is so pretty and I can almost feel the cold with the wonderful blue and white combo!!
They look fabulous to me, Linda. You used the perfect materials too. ~Grace
Oh, I love it! It's absolutely gorgeous!!! Perfect color choices.
{and that stitching is one of those the more you do "type" things; can't wait to see what mine's going to like IF I ever get back to patching it, so I can start stitching the seams, LOL!}
I miss sittin' and stitchin'...
Post a Comment