Here's my digital card using the Ismaki sketch.The papers and frame are by Kim B Design "For Linda."
Stitching is by Miss Mint and unepause cafe.
Flowers are from Raspberry Road.
Button on flowers by T Hanson.
Image is a Bessie Pease illustration
Font: Jeana
Thanks for looking.

19 comments:
Wow wonderful and so romatic. Great digital design. Love it.
Very beautiful card with lovely colors ! So sweet !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com
Beautiful, love the soft colours and the image
Wowww! Wonderful! I love it!
What a really sweet cute card!!!
wonderful romantic card design - great and cute
oh really lovely and adorable.
thank you for your entry.
This is a lovely card - beautiful image!
Great card Love the vintage papers
Wonderful creation, love the image!!
Beautiful image !
WOW never seen a digital card, but it looks great!
Wow, what a beauty :)
Lovely card. The details are beautiful
Linda, thanks for stopping round to visit my blog! Love your digital creation, here. Great take on the sketch. I've actually attempted a bit of digi during the 21 day challenge (posted at peas and on my blog) Fun stuff!
Love Bessie Pease.. this card is just precious.
Oh how gorgeous is this Linda! I just love pink and green - it's so soft!
Waouh!!!!!!!!!!!!so romantic, so lovely!!!!!!!!
Perfect!!!!
Lovely card!!!! I like it very much!
t.tiina38
my blog:
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net
Post a Comment