Monday, March 10, 2008

Gothic Arch Challenge: Transitions

(My scan is crooked...oops!)
My DD will walk at her college graduation in a few weeks, so I naturally thought of the transition of graduation for this week's arch. The image is from FLICKR and the sentiment by D Ranet. Stamps from Illuminate, Rebecca Sower designs, and Rubber Stampede.

22 comments:

Tracy said...

L-L - this is wonderful! wow it won't be long now -that 4 years just flew by - this is just so beautiful and perfect. i love it

Mary-Beth said...

This is a gorgeous arch! I love the vintage aspect!

Congrats to your DD.

Sandy said...

Wow what a fabulous arch. Love the image.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful arch, great image!

Debby said...

This is great. Love it!

Debby

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Great Image.
Beautiful Arch

Femmy said...

great arch!! love your take on the theme!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Great idea for this theme....you've done a wonderful job with it, your arch if goregous!

carylsrealm said...

Wonderful arch!

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous.

filetta said...

it's a very beautiful arch, I love all deatails !

Frieda Oxenham said...

Wonderful colours and such an original arch!

Dymphie said...

Wonderful interpretation Linda. I remember you telling about your 'freshman'. Wow- time flies :)

Joanne Huffman said...

Very cool arch. Great interpretation of the theme.

Joanne

Anonymous said...

Linda this is fantastic! gorgeous images and composition! best of luck to your DD - such a wonderful milestone! :)

vintage wil said...

fantastic !!!

Kriss said...

It's a fabulous arch! Great colors, great image, and well put together. Congratulations on your upcoming DD's graduation.

~*~Patty S said...

Congrats to your family and most especially to your daughter, what an exciting milestone!!! Your arch is really lovely!

Anonymous said...

Stunning arch! Love all the elements you combined

Anonymous said...

Stunning arch! Love all the elements you combined

Cathy said...

LOL! Linda, even crooked this looks fantastic! It so hard to believe that those years have flown right on by! Congratulations to both of you! Behind every good young woman, there's a wonderful MOM!

Sue McGettigan said...

Good heavens, how did that happen - I remember K just heading off to college for the first year!! Such a pretty arch Linda, I'm sure your DD will love it dearly.