Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ismaki Challenge

I'm slow this week. Finally I made my card today. I used my Hampton Art stamps I got on sale at Jo-Ann's. It was fun to make the background paper to match the individual pictures. Thanks again for a great challenge at Ismaki.

22 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, love those stamps.

tillymint said...

Wonderful card Linda, I love the stamps. And you weren't the last, I posted after you!

Anonymous said...

Wunderschöne Karte mit tollen Motiven!
LG Gisela

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your compliment, Beautiful stamps of the lady`s. I love your card, and it`s true what you said about great minds. Have a nice weekend.

Lia said...

great card you made with the challenge

Andrea, said...

Great card, love those stamps

Anonymous said...

very beautiful card!

Sandy said...

Wow this is brilliant. Love the design. Great artwork.

Isabelle Norris said...

this is really pretty Linda. thanks for playing
isa xx

Jacqueline said...

Gotto love those stamps Linda!

Anonymous said...

original la superposition des tampon .;
tres jolie carte
bizzz Mu

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card

Anonymous said...

le résultat est vraiment très joli

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

a wonderful card - great design

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

a wonderful card - great design

Anonymous said...

beautiful card !!

Anonymous said...

Ta carte est très belle !! j'aime beaucoup les tampons !!!

Kianel said...

really pretty card!
thanks for playing!
Kianel & ISMAKI.

liannallama said...

super cute! Love the color combo!

Unknown said...

wow what a wonderful and great card ... really precious.

Femmy said...

beautiful card.
thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.