Monday, February 18, 2008

Postage People ATCs


Dymphie inspired me to try some postage people. I made sure I did it by hosting a swap at OFP. I'm happy with these. They were kind of fun for a change. It's kind of challenging to match the stamps and the outfits! Thanks, Dymphie, for the stretch!

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous ATCs, i love how you have used the stamps

Babsarella said...

What a wonderful idea for ATCs!! Love how they turned out...very cool!!

liannallama said...

oh, they look SUPER! They are all so unique!

Dymphie said...

WOW Linda, your postage people are FANTASTIC! Love how you matched the images and stamps to each other, wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Linda! I'm getting excited about this swap.

bockel24 said...

Love your K. A. Porter!

Elaine said...

Linda you did a wonderful job.. wish I had done this swap too!!

Rika said...

These are wonderful!