Friday, January 25, 2008

ISMAKI Challenge #3

I used the template from ISMAKI for this.
It was a fun card although my sewing machine was a little crazy!
Stamps by Anita and Purple Onion Designs and SU!
And the one below is sort of a take off on it.

No pocket and the border is on the bottom.

Stamps by Maui Cow and Purple Onion Designs.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superbe !!! bravo très jolie participation...

Jacqueline said...

Hi Linda - that's not a hole in my pocket - it's an oval diecut - lol! Anyways I love your fun interpretation of the sketch!

Anonymous said...

jolie petite carte j'aime le tampon

Anonymous said...

superbe carte
tampons magnifique

Andrea, said...

Great cards, i love the sheep stamp, it's so cute

Anonymous said...

Ta carte est très belle et le mouton très amusant !!!

Sandy said...

They are so beautiful and funny. Fantastic work. Love it.

Anonymous said...

hi LInda !! thanks for playing , your card is super cute
the ISMAKI team

Anonymous said...

so funny !!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love the stamp and colours

Anonymous said...

so sweet cards !

Anonymous said...

whouaah !!!!! I like it !!

Anonymous said...

vraiment trés jolies