Here is my arch for this week. I'm not completely happy with it, but it's done:
It says: "Our mother's love is with us always."
Wow a lovely arch. Great idea. Love it.
WOW!!!! This is beautiful. Great colors.Debby
Oh Wow - you HAVE to be happy with it, it's absolutely gorgeous!! It brought a little sting to my eye! It's wonderful!
How beautiful, love your soft colours.
its lovely linda. and can i say i'm happy to see you posting again :-)
You may not be happy with our arch, but i think it's beautiful! Wonderful saying too!
Yes, it is very beautiful!!
thank you for visiting my blog! Your work is really nice too!
Thanks to visiting my blog.It is a splendid arch, with a meaning.
beautiful arch and so tender!
I really love the feelings expressed in your arch and the images are beautiful!
this is just precious! love the colors, details and image! I also LOVE seeing your pretty smiling face on the avatar! thanks for playing !!!!
Lovely arch! Great to see you bloggin', again!
This is so pretty and sentimental.. I am looking at the one you made me.. "she kept them in her heart". so touching
It's just as nice to see you as well as your arch Linda!! It's so great to see the person behind the work. Your arch is beautiful, love all the elements!
I am sending you the Make My Day award - it will be posted on my blog this morning! :)
Beautiful things you make !! I love it !
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Wow a lovely arch. Great idea. Love it.
WOW!!!! This is beautiful. Great colors.
Debby
Oh Wow - you HAVE to be happy with it, it's absolutely gorgeous!! It brought a little sting to my eye! It's wonderful!
How beautiful, love your soft colours.
its lovely linda. and can i say i'm happy to see you posting again :-)
You may not be happy with our arch, but i think it's beautiful! Wonderful saying too!
Yes, it is very beautiful!!
thank you for visiting my blog! Your work is really nice too!
Thanks to visiting my blog.
It is a splendid arch, with a meaning.
beautiful arch and so tender!
I really love the feelings expressed in your arch and the images are beautiful!
this is just precious! love the colors, details and image! I also LOVE seeing your pretty smiling face on the avatar! thanks for playing !!!!
Lovely arch! Great to see you bloggin', again!
This is so pretty and sentimental.. I am looking at the one you made me.. "she kept them in her heart". so touching
It's just as nice to see you as well as your arch Linda!! It's so great to see the person behind the work. Your arch is beautiful, love all the elements!
I am sending you the Make My Day award - it will be posted on my blog this morning! :)
Beautiful things you make !! I love it !
Post a Comment