Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ismaki Challenge #4







I'm enjoying the Ismaki challenges. Here's my stamped one for Challenge #4. The main stamp is from Michael's and the rest is Purple Onion Design.





















And my digital one. Credits: red background by retrodiva, white & orange red background by Maura Serra, flourishes by Wendy Page, celebrate charm by Sue Cummings, and celebrate word art by Ashalee Wall.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both are very nice but I think my heart goes for the second one!

Lisa Renéa said...

These cards are just adorable-somewhere in a closet, I have some wall art that looks like that second card. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

2 beautiful card so cute

Sandy said...

Wow they are so lovely. Fab. Cards.

Anonymous said...

your cards are really different but both are pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card !!!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card !!!

Andrea, said...

2 fab cards, I love the image you have used on the 2nd one

Anonymous said...

2 cartes maginfiques

Unknown said...

your cards are very precious and wonderful

Anonymous said...

great cards Linda !! love the 2nd one part.
thanks for playing
PS : love that new pic of you :-)

Anonymous said...

tres jolies cartes

Jacqueline said...

Your digital card is very clever - it's lovely!

Murielle said...

Your cards is Fabulous!

Elisabeth said...

Très jolies cartes. Je préfère la seconde !

Anonymous said...

les deux cartes sont magnifiques

Line said...

ta 1ère carte est très gaie!

Anonymous said...

Très sympa ces deux cartes !

Anonymous said...

both the cards are adorable!

Unknown said...

I love your cards!

Katharina Frei said...

Wonderful cards!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful ! Very good !