Saturday, January 26, 2008

My button angel

I had so much fun making this. It's for a swap on ClothPaper Studio.
I also made one for a friend's birthday.

9 comments:

Tracy said...

i've never seen anything like this :-) its adorable

Elaine said...

I want to make one of these today.. I saw one on a friends site.. they are just so neat!! any hints??

Jacqueline said...

Wow, this one is very pretty!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Wonderful doll...just love the little button collar!

Sue McGettigan said...

Super pretty Linda - love those buttons!

Femmy said...

an adorable button doll!!

Babsarella said...

oh WOW, this is just adorable!!! I have started seeing these lately and thought it would be such a fun project. I love the cute image and the pretty reds in the image and buttons. Just perfect!!

p.s. Love the new photo and the pretty necklace you are wearing!!

Dymphie said...

Love your supercute button fairy. The little antennae (engl.?) are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Your button angel is precious, really lovely. I got bitten just recently by button dollz = lots of fun!
Love your papier mache heart ornie too!