Sunday, September 23, 2007

Autumn Arch


This was the easiest arch I ever made. It just seemed to "fall" together--pun intended. Maybe it's because I love autumn so much and we have been having such wonderful autumn weather here! Thanks for looking and good luck on yours.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Autumn Arch!

Sija said...

Wonderful Autumn Arch! Love the warm colours.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous arch, love all the different details.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh Linda! This is wonderful! Absolutely gorgeous. Maybe it is because I love the fall too, but this just really speaks to me!

K said...

lovely arch!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

This is so pretty. Love how everything fits together so wonderfully.

Lisa Renéa said...

Linda-your arch is inspiring me! I love every inch of it, reminds me of the delicous mug of cold cider, I enjoyed yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Great theme thanks for it, your arch is so colourful and wonderful i love it
pat

Anonymous said...

So beautiful !!

Debbie said...

Lovely - very festive

Dymphie said...

Gorgeous and happy fall arch Linda! I'm a fall child, have to love this season and I do! :)

Angelina said...

Beautiful Arch! Love the theme!!

Barbara said...

Pretty fall arch.

Lennea said...

Linda! Beautiful! I can smell the leaves out in cyberspace!
Lennea

Elaine said...

Linda, This is just perfect!!

stamp and scrape said...

Beautiful card on the harvest theme. The colours are so warm.
Ros

Anonymous said...

Linda
this is such a beautiful autumn arch! it evokes all that the season is to me! awesome work and thanks again for being a hostess!

Babsarella said...

Totally beautiful! Great collection of images!! I love it when things come together quickly and I like the results!!!

Rika said...

Great autumn arch Linda!

Anonymous said...

your autumn arch is just beautiful !

Anonymous said...

It's a great fall-arche.

Gillian .... said...

wonderful warm images:)

joanne wardle said...

it just screams Autumn!! love it

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful Arch, the colours are splendid

Tracy said...

i just love this! wonderful - maybe cos i'm not likin the return of summer round here..grrrr we had some nice days last week - so cool and nice. another wonderful piece missy!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Great fall theme...love it!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful arch !!!

Jill said...

I can almost smell the apple cider and pumpkin pie. Yum! Great autumn arch, and I enjoyed looking at your blog.

Erin said...

Beautiful arch!! Love the colors!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A fabulous Autumn Arch!