Friday, August 3, 2007

Tina gave me an ATC party

Miss Tina made me all these beautiful birthday ATCs
and got a bunch of my online friends to play, too. Check them all out below.

10 comments:

Elaine said...

So glad you had a great day and enjoyed all your cards!!

Donna Layton said...

Oh boy!! What a treat. Every single one is so different and reflecting of the different styles. What a treasure, Linda, and you deserve it so much. You've been so good to everyone. And, Tina! Wow, over the top and they are all wonderful!

Godelieve said...

Wow, what a treat are these!!

Lisa Renéa said...

Linda, I hope your day was super! Your so deserving!

Dymphie said...

Linda, it must have been so much fun receiving all this eye candy in the mail :)

Rika said...

Wow, what a wonderful treasure!!

Anonymous said...

they are all so beautiful!

Lisa Renéa said...

Linda! Just wanted to give ya a holler and tell you how much I love the redecorating you've done on the blog, here! Faboo!

Tracy said...

tina is awesome :-)
and hey i like the new look - i clicked and got here and i thought is this linda's... took me a second to realize you just changed the look - lookin good missy

Kerilou said...

I am so excited about your blog!! Sorry it took me so long to respond--these ATC's are wonderful..you collection skyrocketed in numbers quick, I bet!! THey are all gorgeous!! Keri