Friday, August 17, 2007

Going Digi

I have been enjoying digital scrapping lately. I am blessed to have all the family pictures my mom had in my possession. I just did a complete album of my grandmother, May Green, that I never knew. She died at age 30, leaving 4 children. I sent the finished albums to my 3 uncles who couldn't even remember what their mother looked like. It was a rewarding project.

6 comments:

Deborah March said...

Beautifully done Linda!

Lisa Renéa said...

Good luck with your digital projects, Linda! How great is it to have access to all your family photos! Neat page, too!

Kerilou said...

This is beautiful. This is one thing I have not tackled yet! Keri

Anonymous said...

so pretty! love the digital paper you selected!

Tracy said...

you're way beyond me... i still haven't gotten into the digi stuff yet. i also like paper and glue and scissors. we're just old fashioned girls at heart though, aren't we sweetie? :-)

Sue McGettigan said...

Bravo for keeping your grandmother's memory alive - especially for her 3 sons!