This is great! So clean, yet intriguing and full of detail. I also like the first digi atc below. Could you maybe explain more. I'm wondering do you buy the images piecemeal, the same you would buy stamps or paper? And how do you combine them, photoshop? Would you print them at all?
9 comments:
This is great! So clean, yet intriguing and full of detail. I also like the first digi atc below.
Could you maybe explain more. I'm wondering do you buy the images piecemeal, the same you would buy stamps or paper? And how do you combine them, photoshop? Would you print them at all?
never done digital work...this really is beautiful
oh my goodness! this is so precious too! Linda are you going to give us tutorials here? please! :) love these!
won-der-ful!
i love the black and red
now can you teach me!
That's beautiful!
Thats stunning, love the wings
Lovely work, and thanks for the instructions.
Ros
Another beauty!!! Love the pretty color combo too!
Oh-oh-oh! Precious piece!
Post a Comment