Linda, Love your wonderful digital collages!! You have really become a master at creating digitally!! Love the pretty quilt squares too. You are one incredibly talented artist!!! I bet Keri was thrilled with her gorgeous valentine too!
Wow, Linda. Those are amazing! I think I like the top one best-how they are peeking through the top layer!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!Kerilou
WOW!!! You do really well with the digital. I am sooooo impressed. But then I am always impressed with the work you do. HugsAnnie
Linda! Just wanted to pop in and say hi! How are you & your family?Love these digital atcs! Your really a master at this digi!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Linda, Love your wonderful digital collages!! You have really become a master at creating digitally!! Love the pretty quilt squares too. You are one incredibly talented artist!!! I bet Keri was thrilled with her gorgeous valentine too!
Wow, Linda. Those are amazing! I think I like the top one best-how they are peeking through the top layer!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Kerilou
WOW!!! You do really well with the digital. I am sooooo impressed. But then I am always impressed with the work you do.
Hugs
Annie
Linda! Just wanted to pop in and say hi! How are you & your family?
Love these digital atcs! Your really a master at this digi!
Post a Comment