Monday, October 6, 2008

Doodled gifts



I tried my hand over the weekend at some doodled gifts. I used preprinted paper and traced over the designs for the magnets on the left. I did some of this and some freehand doodling on the small clipboard. I like how they turned out.

6 comments:

Annie said...

These are absolutely darling!!! Love them.

Hugs
Annie

liannallama said...

wow! your doodles are so dainty and sweet! you are very talented--I love this look!

Anonymous said...

these are so beautiful Linda! fantastic doodling! I am in college full time now so not as active in anything right now (just trying to keep the GAC site is a challenge)!!! HUGS and know you are thought of often!

Deborah March said...

BEAUTIFUL set Linda!

Unknown said...

These turned out great!! :)

Sue McGettigan said...

Very pretty Linda, you do good doodles (say that three times fast :)