Thursday, April 10, 2008

Soar - Ismaki 14

I made this digital card for the Ismaki Challenge 14.
I used Kelley Mickus' "The Sweet Life Kit."
She's trying to win the apprentice contest
over at Little Dreamer Designs.
I also used A. Manning's butterfly and CK alis writing font.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great colours

Anonymous said...

wow.. such a lovely card!!! gorgeous :)

Marlene x

Cecilia said...

this is very nive!
mine,
http://www.tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1231802

Anonymous said...

great card, looks beatiful

Beata Ewa said...

Wow, what a great card. Looks wonderful, I love it.

Anonymous said...

j'adore ta carte elle est superbe. bises chatdoro

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card. Love the colorcombination and your layout!!!

Lisa Renéa said...

Beautiful! Love the greens!

Mu42800 said...

symap ces couleurs
tres jolei cartes
bizzz Mu

stephscrap87 said...

fab,great colors!!!

Murielle said...

That's absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

great card, beautiful

Jacqueline said...

Wow, what a super gorgeous card - love the background stamping Linda!!

Anonymous said...

I love the color combo and design! this is just beautiful! as for your question on the row swap - Jeri is the hostess (I have a link to her blog from the art)...very fun indeed!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful!!! Great idea!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so lovely, well done