Monday, April 28, 2008

Ismaki 17 - "Oh, dear..."

I'm in a weird mood.
This artchix picture looked so dramatic--it seemed to fit today.
I'm not sure what the inside will say...maybe "another birthday!" or
"I'm sorry you're sick" or "Things have got to get better." Something like that
The background is from Christine Schultz.
Ribbons by Tracy Collins
Font: Broadway
Buttons: Raspberry Road Designs

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card - very dramatic! Thanks for your comment.

Sandy said...

Oh wow so beautiful. Fabulous card. Love it.

Vali said...

Very beautiful card ! So chic ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Tova said...

very elegant !

Line said...

super classe!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hei linda,
great somebody else from the us is playing ismaki
fabulous submission love it

murielle87 said...

love the style. this is very pretty.

Barbara Hagerty said...

I love your card! Very stunning!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great card. Very classy. Nikki x

vavo said...

Very beautiful card... Scrap bizzz

Callie said...

C'est un choix de couleurs très élégant. Magnifique carte.

Jolanda said...

Very beautiful!

tillymint said...

Very classy card! I love the elegance of black, white and red... gorgeous!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card, very classy colors. Just great!

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card, love it :)

Marlene x

liliscrap44 said...

c'est très joli, un p'tit style vintage, tu t'en sorts bien. A bientôt. Linda

Lisa Renéa said...

Very artsy card!

Murielle said...

Splendid card!!
I love it!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really pretty!

debby4000 said...

lovely card, great colour combo

Tracy said...

you know i love that color combo :-)

NETTI said...

Love this. Great layout and the black and red look super. She does look 'put out' doesn't she!! lol