Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ismaki challenge 8

Here's my Ismaki challenge for this week. I love doing these because I end up with so many beautiful cards in return. Thanks to Tracy for inspiring me to buy the Martha Stewart punch that made the lace and that's where I found the little envelopes. The card says "Just a note."

17 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Lovely Card!!

Unknown said...

it´s a cute and very nice card ... adorable!!

Sandy said...

Wow this is really lovely. Nice design.

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the colours

Jacqueline said...

Ooh how sweet is this! Great idea with the envelope Linda! Love the red and white too!

Anonymous said...

Très originale et de jolies couleurs!

Katharina Frei said...

What a great idea! Wonderful card!

Mu42800 said...

superbe idée l'enveloppe
bizzz Mu

Anonymous said...

this is brilliant!!!!! your card is wonderful

Vali said...

Bravo pour ta carte !

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

a wonderful card - great design

fafy said...

lovely card

Gunilla/Nilla said...

This card is just great! Love the design.
/Gunilla

Isabelle Norris said...

very pretty Linda
isa

debby4000 said...

fab card, love the borders down the sides,

Chris said...

Wow, Linda! I had no idea you were into this kind of stuff. You are so creative and talented. It will be fun to look at your site.

Lisa Renéa said...

Great card! As always such fun treats from you!