Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gothic Arch Challenge - Dogs

I decided to turn this challenge into a birthday card with this retro girl and dog image. I had a lot of fun and really like the way the balloons change the look of the arch. Thanks for stopping by.

17 comments:

Debby said...

Linda your arch is darling. I love everything about it.
Debby

Anonymous said...

Your retro arch is absolutely charming, love it, and what a wonderful card to give. Thank you for your nice comments on my doggie arches, it was hard to make just one!

Sandy said...

Oh this is sweet. So lovely arch.

Nellie said...

So sweet and colourful!

Hermine said...

What a sweet arch.

Sija said...

Lovely arch.

Barbara Hagerty said...

Wow! Your arch is wonderful! I love the background you've made for your retro images. They are perfect!! And the colors are the best!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What a delightful arch! Very sweet!

Elaine said...

Absolutely wonderful!! What a sweet image.. just my kind of thing.. adorable!!

Anonymous said...

What an original arche !

Frieda Oxenham said...

Oh, so cute. What a lovely pair!

Anonymous said...

oh Linda this is so sweet! I love the vintage image you used! just darling!

Deborah March said...

Delightful Linda!

Tracy said...

very cute and happy (is that puppy the cutest or what!)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty !

Anonymous said...

How lovely, that reminds me on my childhood.

Lisa Renéa said...

What a sweet arch. Love, love the paper boat hat. These were a childhood favorite of mine! Fab image!w