Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lucky Hand - Gothic Arch

Here's my hand arch. The hand is from Purple Onion Designs.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow great idea. Fabulous Arch.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. great take on the theme.

Angelina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful arch ! I love your idea !

Rika said...

Great idea!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Great "hand". LOve the idea!

Anonymous said...

great arch and a very good idea!!

Tracy said...

clever girl - that stamp looks great and love the pp!

Babsarella said...

What a fun piece!!! I just love how you used that hand stamp!!

liannallama said...

oh, I adore this! Very nice!

Elaine said...

this is cool beans!! I gotta send you some stuff I have here.. it is right up your alley. tim holtz things.. watch your mailbox!! you have such a way with arches..

Anonymous said...

Linda
how clever is this? amazing details with the playing cards and hand...LOVE IT! thanks so much for playing!

Dymphie said...

Great arch Linda! Love the stitching. You are so good in doing stitches on paper.

emilia in Taiwan said...

this is a great one! made me feel lucky today!

Lisa Renéa said...

Super arch! Great creative outside the box idea, too!

Sue McGettigan said...

This is so completely wonderful Linda - love what you did with that hand!

Shari said...

I LOVE all of your Gothic Arch Art!!! It is all just wonderful!! I'm the admin for a flickr group called Gothic Arch Art . I'd love to have your arch art added to the group pool. Please check the group out----and join us!!! I look forward to having your art in our pool!
-shari schneider

Donna Layton said...

Hi Linda!
Checking in to see what you're up to. Looks like you're up to your eyeballs in arches!! They are all wonderful. Really like the autumn theme. Vintage Linda.

Tracy said...

just checkin back in - where are you miss lindalou?

Anonymous said...

you haven't posted on your blog in awhile so I tagged you with a meme. if you wish to participate you can! :)