
I was in a fun altered post card swap. The first one is all done by hand and I enjoyed doing it so much. I still like regular old paper, scissors, and glue. I like the feel and the texture. On the back I used POD stamps to make it like a real post card and wrote "Here's looking at you!" Then I mailed it in a clear envelope.The second one is Lorraine again. I used the digital image I used in a recent swap and blew it up to be a postcard. Then I stamped on ink to color it, used deckled scissors on the edge and a little sticker and POD cancellation stamp. I had a hard time parting with her. She also was mailed in a clear envy.

7 comments:
What a fun project!!! Love all your clever ideas! P.S. yes, the stamp came with the birdcage on the dress.
This is such a fun idea. Love both of these. All the different eyes are very cool.
Fabulous postcards!!! Very cool.
These are so intricate! I would not have wanted to part with them!! Keri
These are great, love your Parisian one.
these are fantastic. I especially love Lorraine on her travels! awesome work!
Great work Linda. Love all the eyes peeking through the holes :) and Lorraine is so very cute in PAris
Post a Comment