Isa's challenge was to create something starting with the letter D and to use a specific layout. Mine is a bit of a stretch on the layout, but it challenged me and that's what I do these for. Dog image from Maui Stamps, alpha HA, pocket watch rubber stampede. Thanks for looking!Saturday, June 9, 2007
Doggie card for Isa Challenge
Isa's challenge was to create something starting with the letter D and to use a specific layout. Mine is a bit of a stretch on the layout, but it challenged me and that's what I do these for. Dog image from Maui Stamps, alpha HA, pocket watch rubber stampede. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
What fun!
Ros
très drôle !!
hee hee such a funny card !!
TFP
Isa x
Very cute Linda!
Cute card! I love your doggie stamp.
oh this is so fun! love the image and the bright colors!
Hello,
Very funny card, love the idea with the dogs! Best regrads, Kianel.
cute cute cute!!!
Thanks for your visit Linda :)
Love what you did here ! this is very funny !!
How funny :-)
Post a Comment