

I've been drawn in by other people's lovely art envies. So I made some for a recent swap. I sent this to my DD at college and it has never arrived. Sigh! Top is the matching ATC.I used stamps from my latest freebie from Stampin' Up! and
some Michael's stamps and a couple extras from ebay and hanging around here.

11 comments:
how totally awesome! i love your envelope art!
oh! A-DORABLE!
Ooooh, so pretty and cheerful!~~~ & thanks for your nice comment about my sweet girls collage...=) Thats the neatest thing about this artform...I'm always surprised at how it turns out..=) Hopefully for the best!
Linda
this is so pretty and sweet! love it!
SO totally sweet!!
I really love the one you sent your daughter. Maybe one day it will turn up.
Fabulous - love the one you sent your daughter.
Another beautiful set!!! I love the beautiful colors and great collection of stamps. Hope that this will show up.
This one is so adorable, hope it will show up soon :-)
oh so cute - and i guess maybe someone else thought so too. such a shame she didnt get it... maybe she will still!
Hi Linda....love your envies. They are wonderful. I cannot believe this one is lost :(. Hopefully it will show up at some point. Just hope it's still in one peice. I'm sure glad you photographed it!
Oh Linda, this is so darling!! I'm glad it finally arrived- you must have made a lot of postal workers smile along the way. I bet that's why it took soooo long! :)
Post a Comment