jolie carte Joelle
j'aime beaucoup !!ta carte est très "élégante"
Beautiful card Linda. Can I use your image of the little girl Lorraine for a challenge I'm doing please - she is so adorable.
YEAH!!! I was wondering when you would have a blog!!! I'm gonna put you on my list to check!!! Lovin all your GORGEOUS creations!!!
Many thanks Linda :)
If I see this, I would like to go shopping in Paris!
Really wonderful, looks fine!
Lovely card. I bought that HA Paris stamp a while ago and have rarely used it - it looks good here.Ros
*lol* Linda, I need to do some serious shopping, Cecile would be perfect company. Great take on the challenge!
What a lovely card!
it's wonderfull
Gorgeous feminine card Linda!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
jolie carte Joelle
j'aime beaucoup !!
ta carte est très "élégante"
Beautiful card Linda.
Can I use your image of the little girl Lorraine for a challenge I'm doing please - she is so adorable.
YEAH!!! I was wondering when you would have a blog!!! I'm gonna put you on my list to check!!! Lovin all your GORGEOUS creations!!!
Many thanks Linda :)
If I see this, I would like to go shopping in Paris!
Really wonderful, looks fine!
Lovely card. I bought that HA Paris stamp a while ago and have rarely used it - it looks good here.
Ros
*lol* Linda, I need to do some serious shopping, Cecile would be perfect company. Great take on the challenge!
What a lovely card!
it's wonderfull
Gorgeous feminine card Linda!!
Post a Comment