
I tried my friend Joan's slide mount technique for this. Stamp the image 2 times. Use the first one to glue to the front of a slide mount. Make an x in the opening and fold the image back to cover the slide mount. Next position the 2nd stamped image behind the slide mount, so they match up perfectly. There you go! I added it to an ATC. The Ophelia image is from Stampsmith and the flower/flair is from Inkadinkado.

8 comments:
ooooh..... I love this,it is gorgeous,lovely colour
Linda this is so clever! I've never seen a slide mount done like this before, it's beautiful.
Thank you for your comment at my blog :-)
Hooray Linda has a blog! Glad we get to see more of your work, it looks like you've made a really good start on this one"
Linda this is STUNNING!..and what a wonderfully clever technique..
Love this card, the purple and the flourishes. Did I tell you before how much I admire your arch cards as well?
This is a fab card, love the soft colours and the frame. ;)
Gefällt mir sehr!
lovely technique and great piece
Post a Comment